Like other websites, www.letsclimact.com uses a technology called “cookies” to gather information about the use of our website in such a way that the user experience in browsing our website can be analyzed in order to carry out a process of continuous improvement both in content as in its usability.
Specifically, the CLIMACT website uses GOOGLE ANALYTICS, an analytics service developed by google which allows the measurement and analysis of web page navigation through cookies. Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. The purpose of Cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the services of the website, as well as personalization of them, facilitating and offering each User information that is or may be of interest, regarding the use which performs the aforementioned services. The CLIMACT website uses these cookies to facilitate and optimize user navigation. Cookies are associated exclusively with an anonymous User and his computer and do not provide references that allow to capture or deduce personal data of the User. The User may configure his / her browser to notify and reject the installation of the cookies on the CLIMACT website, without affecting the User’s ability to access the Contents. However, we indicate that, in any case, the performance of the website may decrease, so we recommend that you accept the cookie use policy.
2.- TYPES OF COOKIES AND PURPOSE.
Depending on the entity that manages cookies, they can be classified into groups:
- Own cookies : those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies : These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Depending on the period of time they remain activated on the terminal equipment, they are divided into:
- Session cookies : They are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies : Type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and it can take a few minutes to several years.
According to their purpose they are classified as follows:
- Technical cookies
- Personalization cookies
- Analysis cookies
- Advertising cookies
- Advertising cookies
In the case of the CLIMACT website, the cookies used come from the GOOGLE ANALYTICS application. These are:
utma: cookie that generates a unique user ID. It is used to count how many times a user visits the site, as well as to record when it was the first and last time he visited the website.
utmb and utmc : cookies used to calculate when a session has ended. The utmb records the time of arrival to the page. The utm checks if the session should be kept open or a new session should be created.
utmz: cookie that registers the origin of the user, and their keywords.
ASP.NET_SessionId: cookie that allows storing a unique identifier per session through which it is possible to link necessary data to enable the navigation in progress.
Unam: the website allows us to share our content through email, Twitter, Facebook, etc., so that this service run smoothly cookies are used as Unam counts the number of unique users that share content and the number of page views are generated from the resulting quota.
3.- POLICY MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES BY THE USER.
CLIMACT, shows, at the bottom of its website, information about part of its Cookies Policy with each login in order that you as a user be aware. The following actions can be performed on this information:
- Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
- The notice is hidden on this page.
- Modify your settings. You can obtain more information about what cookies are, know the CLIMACT Cookies Policy and modify your browser settings.
4.- DISABLING COOKIES.
As a user, you can restrict, block or delete cookies from web pages. Virtually all current browsers allow you to change the configuration of Cookies. Settings can be made within your browser menu in options or preferences.
Since each browser uses a different operation, the help function of your browser will tell you how to do it
- Internet Explorer: microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie= “ie-10”
- FireFox: mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl= “en”
- Safari: apple.com/privacy/use-of-cookies/
Below is information and instructions on the steps to access the cookie configuration menu and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer : Tools/ Internet Options/ Privacy/ Settings.
For more information, you can check the Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox : Tools/ Options/ Privacy/ History/ Custom Settings.
For more information, you can check the support from Mozilla or browser Help.
- Chrome : Settings/ Show advanced options/ Privacy/ Content settings.
For more information, you can check the Google support or browser Help.
- Safari : Preferences/ Security.
For more information, see Apple support or browser Help.
Also, there are tools for managing the storage of your cookies such as the following:
Your online choices: youronlinechoices.com / en /
In any case, you can find more information about this and disable the use of these cookies www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
The Web of CLIMACT may modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative, regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore it is advisable to Users who visit it periodically. When changes occur significant in this Cookies Policy, this will be published through the website itself.
For any questions you can contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org , for the attention of the Data Protection Delegate